Resort Release is here to help you understand if you were a victim of fraudulent sales tactics when you purchased your “dream” timeshare. Did you know that you are federally protected by a Consumers Bill of Rights that is designed to prevent you from the unfair and deceptive sales practices happening everyday at timeshare resorts worldwide?
If you were a victim of timeshare fraud – we will provide you a 100% Money Back guaranteed timeshare cancellation program. You can SAVE THOUSANDS of dollars in loan principal, high interest rates and on-going maintenance fees.
- STOP being ashamed of your timeshare purchase.
- STOP thinking you “made a bad decision”.
- STOP blaming yourself.
- START taking pride in fighting back the resorts.
- START to understand you may have been victimized.
- START putting money back in your own pocket.
- Told your timeshare was a great investment and would increase in value
- Told your timeshare can be rented to cover your purchase price, maintenance fees, or to make extra money
- Told you MUST buy TODAY because the price will be more tomorrow
- Told you were attending an “Owners Update” meeting that was nothing more than a sales presentation
- Told your timeshare can give you tax incentives or can be refinanced
- You were not told how long you had to cancel your timeshare purchase
- Your “90 minute” presentation lasted 4 hours or more
“You’ll Need Professional Attorneys Help To Take On Today’s Multi-Billion Dollar Resorts And Win“
QUESTION: Why have these timeshare scams persisted over the past 30 years and what can you do to help fight these fraudulent resorts?
ANSWER: Today’s timeshare scams arent going away. As a matter of fact, these scams are likely to never die for a variety of reasons and only continue to get more refined. Deceitful and malicious sales tactics combined with resorts represented by powerful lobbyists in your government prevent sweeping changes from ever happening. However, YOU CAN fight for your rights and WIN with the help of OUR Attorney Advocates – WE GUARANTEE IT.
*We can only assist those timeshare owners who have been bullied, harassed, coerced, defrauded or threatened into making a timeshare purchase or upgrade.