5 Timeshare Release Questions
The ResortRelease.com timeshare release program is for timeshare owners who:
- Are unable to use their timeshare.
- Who are concerned about their inability to sell their timeshare through a listing company.
- Have been overwhelmed by unexpected increasing Maintenance Fees and Special Assessments Fees.
- Are worried about their loved ones inheriting their timeshare and all the fees that go along with it.
- Have become increasingly frustrated with Exchange Companies.
- Are looking for more affordable vacation options.
- Are widowed, divorced, or simply can no longer travel with their loved ones
- Don’t use their timeshare as much as they had originally intended.
- No longer able to travel.
2. What does Resort Release do?
We are a timeshare release company that helps remove timeshare owners from their unwanted timeshare properties. We guarantee to get you out of your timeshare contract.
3. Do I qualify for your service?
If your timeshare is paid off in full and your Maintenance Fees and Special Assessments are current, then yes, you likely qualify for our timeshare release service. The companies with whom we work with have interests in certain properties and not others. If your unit meets our combined criteria (i.e. qualifies), we will review our simple process with you to ensure it is the best option to suit your needs. If your resort does not qualify for our service, our consultants will provide you with the direction and advice you may find difficult to uncover on your own, free of charge. Contact us today!
4. Do you charge an upfront fee for your services?
Simply put, yes. The fees associated with our services are collected upfront, but only after you have thoroughly reviewed our Transfer Agreement and you understand how our guaranteed process works. We realize that many well-known financial experts advise against paying upfront fees, and this is why we provide two 100% money back guarantees. Feel free to contact us to learn more.
5. Is ResortRelease.com a legitimate solution to removing my family from our timeshare contract?
We are proud to say that we are one of the only A+ rated, BBB accredited timeshare release companies in the industry. We have already helped thousands of people legally and permanently get out of their timeshare. We always put our clients first and all of our services are guaranteed.